Naruto. War of Sinobi.

Объявление

Приветствие

Добро пожаловать!
Вы зашли на нашу ролевую игру "Naruto. War of Sinobi."
Регистрируйтесь, заполняйте анкету и начинайте играть!
Мы принимаем неканонических персонажей (т. е. придуманных вами).
Ролевая только открылась и поэтому у нас достаточно много свободных ролей.

Администраторы

Модераторы

Полезные ссылки

Сюжет
Список ролей
Общие правила
Правила ведения боя
Правила написания постов
Шаблон анкеты
Вопросы для администрации
Ваши предложения
Акция #1 Пять каге
Акция #2 Джинчуурики
Акция #3 Akatsuki
Акция #4 Команда Hebi

Новости форума

Начинаем отыгрывать первый квест. Последовательность постов можно посмотреть здесь.i
В игру срочно требуются Кисаме, Данзо, Райкаге, Киллер Би.
Наш форум добавлен в каталог RPG-топа.
Начата работа над новой системой боя. Новая система боя будет готова в ближайшие два-три дня.
Добавлена гостевая книга. Почти написано два новых эпизода. Это бой Конан против Тоби за ренинган и Кисаме Хошикаги против Киллира Би. Срочно нужны персонажи на роль каге, а также Саске и Тоби
Сейчас активно пишутся новые квесты и добавляются локации.
Переделана таблица;
Подредактирован дизайн.

Приятной игры!

Партнёры проекта

Live Your Life

Голосуй за нас!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Naruto. War of Sinobi. » Гостевая книга » Ansilan

Ansilan

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the site is also very good.

I pay a visit day-to-day a few web pages and blogs to read articles or reviews, but this weblog gives feature based writing.

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

This information is priceless. How can I find out more?

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the web. I most certainly will highly recommend this site!

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!

Hello there, I found your website via Google at the same time as searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into alert to your blog via Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. Many people will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Actually when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

Hello! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

What's up colleagues, how is everything, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this article, in my view its truly remarkable in support of me.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » Naruto. War of Sinobi. » Гостевая книга » Ansilan

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно